You are thinking about buying a black and white skirt. However, you do not know which shirts are suitable to match with this type of outfit? Well, do not worry! In this article, we will help you to find out what to wear with a black and white skirtand provide you some useful tips for wearing different types of skirts.
What to wear with a black and white skirt?
Black and white are the most timeless, graceful, and stylish colors. Choosing a top that matches with a black and white skirt is not that difficult, believe us! Let’s figure the best five top types that fit with this color skirt.
Shirts and skirts are the most popular combination. Black and white skirt is suitable for both long or short sleeve shirts. This is an indispensable set of clothes for females as it creates a perfect outfit for school and work. You will become elegant and professional with this simple outfit combination.
If you want to build a formal and professional outlook, you can mix this skirt with a cold tone shirt. On the other hand, if you prefer a young and dynamic look, you can match a black and white skirt with a light tone shirt.
This is the simplest blending to wear at home or hang out with friends and family. This is a costume style that fits with most seasons. A plain T-shirt with a black and white skirt will create casual, informal, and relaxed home outfits.
Besides, change the plain T-shirt into a colorful one with a unique graphic pattern once in a while and you already have a cool outfit to hang out.
3. Crop top
One of the sexiest, most adorable, and trendy styles is crop top and skirt. This brings fresh air into the fashion world. You can combine crop tops with many different styles of skirts from pencil, short to high waisted skirts.
Each combination will produce dissimilar effects. Crop top with a high waisted skirt is the best choice for people who do not want to reveal their belly too much.
Wearing a crop top with short skirts will create a fashionable and sexy outfit that is suitable to wear for a girl’s night out or parties at clubs.
Surprisingly, crop tops can also be used as workwear! Well, mix it with pencil skirts and a belt to cover the revealing skin, then you already have a fabulous outlook at work.
Another popular trend that matches with both casual work and street style. A cold tone fitting sweater with a black and white knee-length skirt makes an elegant outfit for work.
On the other side, a combination of a sweater with a short skirt will create a stylish appearance for going out with family and friends.
5. Cold-shoulder top
A mix between a cold shoulder top and skirt brings out the high fashion, creative, and sexy appearance for those wearing it. This attractive costume is suitable for you to wear when hanging out with friends and traveling.
Useful tips when wearing different length skirts
1. Short skirt
- It is important to find a mini skirt at a perfect length as wearing a too-short skirt will make you feel uncomfortable and too revealing.
- You will have to be careful when sitting and walking to avoid embarrassing moments from revealing undergarments.
- This type of skirt is suitable for girls that have slender legs. A short skirt is also an ideal type for short girls as it helps wearers look taller.
- Combine a mini skirt with a simple top and flat shoes to create balance.
- One of the most important things to do before wearing a short skirt to keep your legs clean and soft to have a perfect outlook.
2. Knee-length skirt
- A knee-length skirt has a variety of styles so you should try different designs and choose the one that praises your body the most.
- It is better to choose a high waisted knee-length skirt because this style will make your legs look stumpier.
- If you have an hourglass shape, then a pencil skirt is the right one for you because it helps to slender your thighs while still highlighting your curves.
- For thin people, try to wear knee-length skirts type with a belt to look more symmetric.
3. Long skirt
- You should be careful when wearing a long skirt as it will make you look shorter and wider. Just like a knee-length skirt, it is better if you choose a high waist item to lengthen your body.
- If you have short legs, try a long skirt that has a special design to raise the length of your legs.
Through this article, now you know what to wear with a black and white skirt. Just take time to try out all the styles, combined with the useful tips that we have mentioned above, and you will find the perfect formula for your outfit.
Thank you for reading and hope that you find this article helpful!